Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Start a Blog?

To blog or not to blog, that has been the question.

Really it's a little deeper than that.  My goal is simply not to blog for the sake of blogging, but rather to have a place for real conversations about my life and my role as a pastor's wife.

One of the struggles for pastor's wives is having a friend to turn to when things get rough or when we just need to vent.  We often wonder who is safe to talk to and who can handle it? Friendships can be hard to come by.

So the question wasn't really, "Do I want to blog?" but "Can my blog help other women in ministry?"

So here is my invitation for friendship. I would love to have you visit or follow this blog. I pray it can be a place for encouragement, friendship and understanding. 

I plan to offer a real life look at daily struggles and accomplishments for women in ministry. It may not always be pretty, but I promise it will be honest.  I hope you follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment